Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Red Tape...

I am getting more excited about the One Day Without Shoes.
I have gotten a whole slew of people interested in participating. The Worcester Telegram & Gazette and the Times & Courier are interested in coming to campus to cover the story next Thursday. I am super pumped.

But then the bureacrats and the red tape are begining to take over. Apparently I didn't go through the proper channels so the person in charge of PR for the college is being pissy.

Now I need to set up meetings with The Head of Security, The School Nurse, and The Vice President of Student Services. Also I need to email the person in charge of marketing. I do not actually understand what marketing has to do with the event. In addition, I need to come up with a waiver, a press release, and some sort of kick-off thing.

Ahh the Red Tape of raising awareness!

No comments:

Post a Comment