Wednesday, March 24, 2010

oh AUC...

One of the (many) things that AUC neglects to do is inform student, upin registration, that in order to graduate in four years you must take a full course load of 16 credits every semester!

These means that If I go at my current rate I will not be graduating on time. This is unacceptable! I will not spend more than four years here! I refuse!!!!!!!! pls I am headed straight to seminary (or at least that is the plan) and that starts int he fall.

What's a girl to do? Once I get my tax refund I am going to enroll in some distance courses to make up for the missing credits. Probably Louisiana State University, because that is what Ryan is using. I WILL GRADUATE ON TIME!!!!!!!!!

Do you think they will let me count elements of Dairying as a physical science class?????

No comments:

Post a Comment