Friday, February 26, 2010

so confused

I've been keeping a journal on my computer and decided to post it as a blog instead...so here goes (the first few arent actually written today)...

I apparently am an expert at confusion. I am currently a Junior in college. My junior year is almost over and yet I feel so confused. I feel like I should have stuff figured out by now.



I know I want to go to Seminary. I know I want to get ordained. but I think that that is all I know.



For the longest time I wanted to do camping ministry. Not too long ago if asked, I said I wanted to be the Female Rob Mark. For those that don't know, Rob Mark is the former Camp Director of Camp Wilmot (Wilmot, NH). Super guy, amazing director, and knows everything environmental. Camp has played such a huge role in my life and in my faith journey. I love camp, I love camping, I love learning about nature, teaching about nature, being in nature and working with kids.



But lately I have been thinking about it and maybe I am not supposed to be headed down that path. I've been thinking about it a lot and chaplaincy has been piquing my interest. We will see what the road brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment