Saturday, February 27, 2010

I wish

There are so many things that I wish I could have been involved in when I was younger. The biggest thing is scouts. I have been "adopted" by the scouting family. What does that mean?

My boyfriend, David, is an Eagle scout. His sister is a girl scout. His mother is a girl scout and a BOY SCOUT. She was a scout master and therefore became a boy scout. His father: a boy scout (Eagle Scout) and a girl scout. They come from a line of scouts. Grandfather & uncle are eagle scouts and on and on and on. You get the idea?

I was allowed to be a girl scout for a few months and then that stopped. I'm not 100% sure why. Probably because of money. No one ever tells me anything. but I digress...

I love the camping and the working for patches and all the things that scouts consist of.

I wish I had been more involved with things that interest me. I have recently learned about different programs like teen wilderness adventures etc that I would hav loved to be involved with.

No comments:

Post a Comment