Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Theologians on Twitter

Some of the best humorous quips are provided on twitter. Within 140 Characters you are forced to sum up what you are trying to say. It has become home of witty one-liners. The hastags of twitter have extended into our everyday lives. Sometimes the tweets come best when you are attempting to avoid work you have to do, like this epic exchange between a Friend and I:


  • Me: #letsgetdowntobusiness
  • T: #todefeatthehuns ?
  • Me: Did they send me Calvin when I asked for Tertullian?
  • T: You're the least Reformed bunch I've ever met, but you can bet before we're through, minister I'll get some Barth out of you!
  • Me: Must be as swift as Athanasius/ with all the force of the Nicene Creed/with all the strength of Augustine's writin'.
  • T: Mysterious as the writer of Hebrews!!!
  • Me: Kant is racing towards until Christ arrives!
  • T: Heed Calvin's Institutes, and you might not backslide

No comments:

Post a Comment